Don't miss

Welcome Everything Conneaut Ohio

Conneaut Ohio is the place to be. Whether you are searching for a local business, a place to stay, booking your next vacation or just visiting... we are the #1 source for everything Conneaut.

We invite you to enjoy our exclusive offers and learn more about Conneaut, Ohio - our small town has a population of 12,485 and is home to world class fishing, hunting and breathtaking views of beautiful Lake Erie.

Conneaut, Ohio News

  1. Group looks to taxpayers for cash to help parks - Insurance ...
    Group looks to taxpayers for cash to help parks Insurance News Net Clean Ohio grants require a 20 percent match of local funds to qualify for the other 80 percent. A $640,000 inve [...]
  2. Trucker in Massive Rig Destroys Two Families in His Sleep. &...
    Bloomberg Trucker in Massive Rig Destroys Two Families in His Sleep. 'Burn in Hell' Bloomberg Bouch served his time at Lake Erie Correctional Institution in Conneaut, Oh [...]
  3. Grape Jamboree packs in huge crowds on Sunday finale - The S...
    The Star Beacon Grape Jamboree packs in huge crowds on Sunday finale The Star Beacon That brought people out from northeastern Ohio, western Pennsylvania and actually, all around [...]
  4. LIMELIGHTS, CAREER PATHS - Youngstown Vindicator...
    LIMELIGHTS, CAREER PATHS Youngstown Vindicator Lisa Long has been selected to lead the Institutional Advancement program at Salem Regional Medical Center. Long most recently worke [...]

About Us


Everything Conneaut Ohio is Conneaut's #1 source for comprehensive information on Local Businesses, Upcoming Events, Conneaut News and Important Links to other Conneaut Resources.

Our mission is to create an easily accessible and informative site that brings Conneaut Businesses and the Conneaut Community together - one site that provides all of the information they are looking for with a click of of mouse.

Everything Conneaut Ohio is also dedicated to offering in depth information on Conneaut Tourism, Fishing and Boating Charters, Conneaut Lodging and Directions to Conneaut, Ohio.

We know Conneaut is great place to visit and a great place to live and we are committed to bringing the community and local businesses together to showcase our unique talents, support our local economy and foster new business in our beautiful town located on Lake Erie.