- Conneaut’s 10th Annual Sock HopPosted 3 weeks ago
- Conneaut Legion Baseball’s 3rd Annual Spring FlingPosted 3 months ago
- Conneaut Tax TimePosted 3 months ago
Lake Erie Fishing | Fishing & Boat Charters | Conneaut, Ohio
Fishing Charters | Lake Erie Fishing |Boat Charters | Conneaut, Ohio
Conneaut, Ohio Fishing Charters on Lake Erie
Conneaut Ohio provides exceptional fishing opportunities on beautiful Lake Erie, known as the “Walleye Capital of the World.” Lake Erie has been recognized as one of the best freshwater fishing places in the World! Home to walleye, yellow perch, steel head trout and small mouth bass to name a few. If you are interested in a chartered boat or fishing trip, Conneaut, Ohio is home to several exceptional fishing charters to assist you with bringing home a trophy catch!
Conneaut, Ohio Boat & Fish Charters
Would you like your charter feautured here?
All Fishing Charters Serving Conneaut…
- Absolute Charters
- Gizzmo Charters
- Great Lakes Charters
- Makin’ Memories Charters
- Somethy Catchy Charters
- Sturgeon Charters
- Taylor Made Charters
- Wallhanger Charters
Want to write about Boat and Fish Charters in Conneaut, Contact us.
What to Pack for a Lake Erie Fishing Charter
Do you know what to pack for your next fishing charter ? Here is a checklist of items that should be on your list when you are packing for a Fishing Charter Trip.
Ohio Fishing License
Cooler to Transport Fish
Soft Soled Shoes
Lunch & Beverages
Long Sleeve Shirt or Jacket
Make sure you are prepared for your next trip, and pack sunscreen as well! We invite you to check out Something Catchy Charters our official partner for Fishing Charters in Conneaut, Ohio.
Fish Conneaut, Ohio with one of Conneaut’s preferred boat and fish charters for Walleye, Perch and Small Mouth Bass fishing on Lake Erie!
Need Fishing Bait?
Kightlinger Bait & Tackle
889 Broad Street
Conneaut, Ohio 44030
Did You Know…
- Conneaut Creek offers more miles to fish and more species of fish than most other Lake Erie tributaries in Pennsylvania.
- Conneaut, Ohio and Conneaut Creek have been featured in Field and Stream Magazine and other major fishing publications.
- More fish are produced for consumption in Lake Erie each year, than any other of the great lakes.
- Each year Ohio Sport fishermen catch over 25 million fish on Lake Erie.
- In 1981, Ohio fishermen spent over 13 million man hours fishing Lake Erie.
- Lake Erie is approx. 210 miles long.
- Lake Erie is the 12th largest lake in the world.
For more fun facts on Lake Erie and fishing Lake Erie, click here. (coming soon!)